Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Don't worry, be happy ...

The energy you devote to being annoyed brings you nothing of value in return.

-- Ralph Marston


Oh, kiss my ass, Ralph. The time I spend being pissed off (not annoyed, I haven't been annoyed since I had to get a fucking job and pay my own bills -- I'm way beyond annoyed at this point) is time well spent keeping my sanity from completely slipping away. It's a requisite for adult living.

Anyone else tired of "cheery"? You want to know what I really hate? Tough shit, I'm telling you anyway. I really hate people who wake up with a smile in the morning, and a strut in their step on their way to work. THAT'S NOT FUCKING NATURAL! In MY world waking up sucks, and pink bubblegum people like that belong in a fucking asylum!

Cry and the world hands you prozac, smile in the AM and I'll punch you in the mouth.

Hugs.

PS. I hate http://www.greatday.com/motivate/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home